Friday, August 6, 2010

Beach Trip 2010



Our family had an incredible time together at Myrtle Beach, SC in July. We were usually up pretty early and on the beach by 8:30am and played, played, played till lunch. Chad and the older two thought the waves were incredible for boarding while Tate and I stayed closer to the sand. We all spent hours playing UNO, swimming, building castles, knocking them down, eating, and showering off from the beach. This year was the first year I felt like the fellas were at a similar stage so we had more time together and not split up from naps or feedings, and in an odd way, it was a sweet blessing this summer. On the way to see family, we stopped by the USS North Carolina for a tour. It has been a long time since my parents took me there so it was fun to share that we my guys. An they thought the anchor and guns were "Awesome!!"

2 comments:

Kolby said...

Great pictures! Looks like it was a wonderful trip. I LOVE the toilet shot...I just cracked up when I saw it!! We really enjoyed seeing Chad for the week of his class. Glad he was able to relax after the stressful week in school!

Anna Morrison said...

i had been waiting to see these. just got back ourselves. i look forward to catching up. hope your bro is doing okay.

love you.