Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged

Tagged
It is that time again . . . (thanks, Anna)

RULES
1- Post Rules on Your Blog
2-Answer the Six "8" Items
3-Let Each Person Know They Have Been Tagged

8 Favorite Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Numbers
3. The Unit
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Homeschooled Owen
2. Went to a consignment sale
3. Got my haircut (8 in)
4. Did some Christmas shopping
5. Had coffee with a friend
6. Changed a stinky diaper
7. Read books to the boys
8. A few loads of laundry

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Painting pottery with the boys
2. My date tomorrow with Chad
3. Going to my brother's for Thanksgiving
4. Traveling
5. Decorating for Christmas
6. Seeing Ivey next week
7. A little gateaway coming soon
8. Meeting and loving on my new little neice, Isabella Kate, at Christmas time

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Bonefish
2. Mellow Mushroom
3. Macaroni Grill
4. PF Changs
5. Sam-n-Stus
6. Morels
7. Mom's kitchen
8. Grandma Jo & Grandma Emmie's kitchen

8 Things On My Wish List
1. To see Ivey in the hospital
2. Less laundry
3. A loving attitude all the time
4. One-on-one time with each child
5. A healthy winter
6. Bagels for breakfast
7. New floors
8. Quiet evenings with Chad

8 People To Tag
1. Jen D.
2. Mandy N.
3. Rebekah B.
4. Karen K.
5. Kolby N.
6. Chrystal B.
7. Mandy W.
8. Michelle B.

2 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

Thanks Laurie. I am praying for your grandmother.

Love you.

Karen said...

Dang...I already had another tag that I have yet to complete:):)

Now I really have to think...that's hard wordk for me!