Sunday, April 27, 2008

Juice Plus Phoenix Conference!!!

Last weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Phoenix Arizona for a long weekend. You ask, why AZ? Well, six years ago I was introduced to an amazing whole food (real food) supplement found in a capsule. Because I knew my dad was battling cancer at the time, I wanted to change the course of my life's health. After learning about the continued research versus testimonials, I knew this was what I needed.

This conference celebrated the 15 years of Juice Plus, and really shared the "creator's" story. Dr. Santillo is a naturopathic doctor whose dad was also battling cancer, and with his background, knew that fruits and veggies' chlorophyll cells fit blood cells perfectly, in return, provide healing to a sick body. So, he choose nutritionally dense fruits and veggies, juiced them, extracted the water, salt and sugar, and put them in a capsule. Amazing! Some people ask how all that food can get into a capsule.....truth be known, if we were too dehydrated we would fit in a baggie. I know, bad mental picture but true. :-)

So....getting away for a few days, I come home refreshed to serve and love my boys, thankful to my mother-in-law for coming help care for everyone, and excited about sharing the benefits of fruits and veggies with everyone. The majority of us know that they are good for us, but real life kicks in, and Juice Plus makes it real simple.

I truly am thankful that someone shared with me and know I am changing my family's future with good nutrition.

If you want to check out what this long message is about and see the research for yourself, go to www.juiceplus.com/+lv47788

Blessings!!

No comments: