Friday, March 7, 2008

MRI

This may come as a shock to some of you, but I'm scheduled for an MRI on my lower back and left hip next Tuesday. The reason I'm sharing this with you all is for you to pray with me. Over the last 6 weeks, I have had two different episodes in that area. Needless to say, it has been discouraging and debilitating for me and how I care for my family. Please pray that the MRI will discover any needs that I need to tend and then for proper care in the coming months. At the moment, a chiropractor has been phenominal in correcting my immediate concerns, and hopefully the MRI will help us determine anything else. I am a bit fearful of the MRI since I've never had one and of the outcome. Please pray for a peace that passes all understanding to fill me and cover my mind. Also pray for the MRI's technican and the accuracy of the event. Thanks! :-)

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

Laurie~I'll definitely be praying for you as you go for this procedure. I pray that they can find something to help you get rid of this pain permanently!

Anna Morrison said...

Laurie, Laurie, Laurie, oh how I wish I could wrap my arms around you and be with you every moment of your visit to the doctor on Tuesday. Whatever the outcome, the Lord has you in the palm of His hand. Face these uncertainties with assurance of His love and those that love and care for you.
I will start praying now. You have been very wise to communicate so effectively with your doctors. Continue with that. That allows their care for you to be that much more thorough.
I love you, Laurie. I am with you, girl.