Monday, March 22, 2010

LaLa's Joy

Pink Paisley

Dress Up Dolls

Happy Flowers

Watermelon

Over the last few years, I have embarked on a new found Joy, sewing.

It is relaxing, creative, and fun to figure out different designs and such. I also am known by my nieces and nephews as Aunt LaLa, so hence the name LaLa's Joy.

I wanted to share some of my latest creations in hopes to stir the desire to shop for Easter/Spring or Summer. In the last few days I have contacted local retailers about selling them in their stores, but I wanted you..my friends and family to also know about this venture.

I'd love the opportunity to sew for ya!

(FYI: I have sizes 2T, 3T, and 4T - maybe a petite 5T available now)

Happy Sewing!!

8 comments:

Jenna said...

yeah for you...they are fabulous of course....I will be calling you soon because I want two with the one side bows :)...Good luck and keep me posted

p.s: we find out what this little one is at the end of April. My votes a boy. I'll let you know!

Anna Morrison said...

Laurie!!! They are darling! I wish you were here so you could teach me what you know. You inspire me! Way to go girl. :)

Anonymous said...

LaLa, I'm so proud of you!!! What a delightful inventory. Lv,Mom

Jesson said...

Good luck and keep posting, nice blog...

Anonymous said...

Really nice blog

Anonymous said...

Learn how to increase Page Rank
Bearers of Light
Earn extra Income at home from your blog's
Reyannblogs
Learn about Info. Tech

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,
This is Stacie Jones. I met you at your mother-in-laws church last summer. I am making a mother's day project and Joanne gave me your Christmas card so I could use a picture off of it so I decided to take a look at your blog.

These dresses are darling!!! I would love to know how much you sell them for. My e-mail is asamjones@embarqmail.com. I know the ladies around her would eat them up. :-)

Have a wonderful day!!

Kolby said...

I just showed my mom these dresses a few weeks ago and told her if we were having a girl, I'd have to order one. It may be a little while before our little girl can wear the 2T but they are sooo cute! You're so creative!