Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 09

Breakfast helper
"Pumpkin" - actually butternut squash muffins w/ pumpkin seeds topping
2 transformers and a pirate
Cutest pirate costume!

Our morning started with "pumpkin" muffins that I actually used smashed butternut squash and were topped with cinnamon/sugar crushed pumpkin seeds and a glass of milk. yummy! They were so moist and delicious that I got a round of thumbs up.
The costumes above were taken on Thursday when we went to the Fall Festival at the YMCA, but Griffin changed his mind to be the red power ranger on Saturday night. AND the pirate costume was a garage sale find, and he loved saying, "ARGHHHH"

2 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

What a lively crew! So cute, Laurie. I have to say, the pirate costume on Tate is absolutely adorable!!! I can just hear him saying "Argh . ."

Love the sweet JOY side panels. Touches my heart.

Em and Andrew said...

Love love love your sweet boys!