Thursday, March 5, 2009

Movin' On Up

Just writing that title reminds me of "The Jeffersons" sit-com that I remember watching occassionally when I was little. No we aren't watching reruns of it now, but in one room of the house, we are "movin on up."
We recently bunked Owen and Griffin's bed and rearranged the room a bit. This was a rite of passage to "6" for Owen. He has been looking forward to it and they both have loved the idea of their own space within the bed. We would at some point like to bunk them all together in a room, but that will need to wait. I'm not quite ready to manage them all together. So, cheers to being "6"!



2 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

Lookin' good. Transitions can be so fun! Way to go, Owen!!

Jenna said...

I love the boys room...I have not seen it in a while. Owen-way to go buddie!! Lots of Love from NC