Friday, December 19, 2008

Giddy

I am just giddy about tomorrow! Tomorrow we will celebrate Christmas with our boys, our little family. They are SUPER siked about it and have been counting down for days. I just can't wait to feel the joy and excitement in our home tomorrow as we make memories. Christmas '08. Even tonight as we put the little ones to bed they we just giddy. Giddy that in 12 hours from now when they will be bouncing on our beds saying, "Is it time, can we open our gifts, can we, can we!" They are definately at the age of surprises, and love every minute of it. So, tonight I'm giddy. My stomach is almost nervous just thinking about their smiles and fun that will hppen in the Vinson home tomorrow! :-)

Just a side note, can I just tell you how much I love hearing Owen pray! The last few nights he has really gotten into it, and I absolutely love hearing his heart unfold in those moments. Precious I tell you!!

No comments: