Monday, June 25, 2007

I was a girl from the 80's because.....

my hair was bigger than my face
I had a stash of garbage pal kids (maybe not all girls)
smurfs was my Saturday morning fun
I dreamed of being wonderwoman
I wore "units" tube belts, skirts, and shirts
my earrings and belts were as big as my hair
I had multiple cabbage patch children with birth certificate in tow
I owned an add-a-bead(or pearl) necklace
I now laugh at the lace leggings and leg warmers
I owned a little wooden handled purse with changeable covers to match most outfits
I loved "Thriller" and had my own white glove

......can anyone add more?.......

just a few memories from purging my gargage

(oh, yes! I forgot to mention earlier, but while in NC I cut about 12 inches of hair off to donate to locks of love. Instead of my hair being down most of my back, the longest part touches my chin...it was definately a shocker to Chad)

1 comment:

mandy said...

not only did i love thriller but i knew all the dance moves and could do the whole video in the middle of my living room!